This is my best buddy Wilbur the Basset Hound. Wilbur lives near my house and we love to play together.

The first time I met Wilbur I gave him lots of kisses. Look at how small I was in this picture!

Here I am peeking over the top of Wilbur's back...

Come on Wilbur, play with me!

Wilbur is a real champ when it comes to giving his mom the "please may I have a treat?" face.

Sometimes it's hard to tell if Wilbur is happy or sad. I think he was happy in this picture... what do you think? Happy or sad?

Oh, in case you were wondering... Wilbur's humongous ears are incredibly soft. (I like to bite them!) I hope you enjoyed meeting Wilbur!
Look ! your height was once same as him , but not now . aww~ Sweet friends !
ReplyDeleteVery nice to meet you Wilbur. I am glad you spent time with Trooper. Have a great Sunday.
ReplyDeleteWilbur looks like he is a great friend. He looks happy in that one picture.
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday!
Hi, Trooper!
ReplyDeleteNice to meet Wilbur!
Sure is nice to have a friend close to you to play around all the time!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
You two look like great buddies and both of you are very good looking dogs, you sure have grown up.
ReplyDeleteMolly would so enjoy Wilbur, Trooper and all your other fur friends. Methinks SHE might enjoy having a blog of her own too. Dunno if I can manage one more however.
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings,