Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow Face

I love the snow...


I love smushing my face in the snow...

I love to push my nose through the snow...

I love playing with my toys in the snow...

Why are you laughing at me Mom?

7 comments:

  1. What a cute snow face. I too love to bury my head in the snow and love to eat it, it is my favorite. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trooper!
    You have such an adorable face! With or without snow!
    :) Tibby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeheehee! Woo iz too kyoote, Trooper!

    Wuv,
    Gus and Waldo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Trooper!
    I can see how much you love snow!
    All those are adorable pictures of you!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trooper there is icky cold wet snow on yer face!! Oh noes!

    Yer pal Dozer who lives in Teksus and hates snow

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you Trooper...for a dog, you're A.O.K.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute in the snow, Trooper! =)

    Love,
    Thor

    ReplyDelete