My cute and adorable friend Mason Dixie gave me an Honest Scrap award!

"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog”. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"
Ten honest things about myself:
1. I am really, really terrified of walking through tunnels.
2. I love going for car rides. My dad has a special mat just for me and I like to lie down on it with my head on the center console. That makes it easy for my dad to pet me while he's driving.
3. I like to antagonize my Grandpa Ollie by barking incessantly in his face.
4. When I was a little puppy I chewed up lots of things... Like my dad's slipper (it was just a tiny hole!) and the legs of the brand new office chair. Oh, I decorated the backyard with my mom's yarn too.
5. I chewed my fancy new retractable leash in half... not once but twice! My dad was NOT amused.
6. Even though our evil kitty weighs less than 10 lbs., she scares me when she comes over and sniffs at my face. I'll lie motionless until she walks away.
7. I get back at the kitty by eating her food in the kitchen. My mom always knows when I eat the kitty food because she can smell my "tuna breath".
8. I always get blamed for making the stuffings come out of my stuffie toys. My mom and dad do not believe me when I tell them that the toys mysteriously explode on their own!
9. I do not have a mean bone in my body. I love EVERYBODY (especially Mason Dixie... hehe!) My mom and dad have never heard me growl... not even play growling!
10. I have a funny mustache right under my nose that makes me look like I'm smiling even when I'm not smiling. (Can you see my mustache?)
Thank you for the award Mason Dixie! Now I'm going to pass it along to Bob and Blackie, Bruce and Madison.
Thank you for the award! You are very cool, and that is HONEST! Isn't the Southern Star an interesting boat and environmental project? We thought you would appreciate the links and the story ... they are still docked here, today was "media day" ...
ReplyDeleteHey there Trooper. I believe that your stuffies explode on their own and I too have chewed apart my retractable leash. he he. Thanks for sharing and be sure to bug your mom and dad about checking the post regularly there might be a surprise in there for you. =)
ReplyDeleteHi, Trooper!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your award! And thanks for sharing all those honest things about you!
I've never seen exploding stuffies!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hey Trooper I tracked your package and as of today: Your item was processed and left our SAN BERNARDINO, CA 92403 facility on February 19, 2009.
ReplyDeleteso I do not know where that is in conjunction to you, but hope that gives you an idea of when it will arrive. =)
Hey Trooper. I can see your moustache! I also have those stuffies that like to explode, I think they are just defective!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteTrooper, I have heard that cats can't see you when you are motionless, sort of like Tyrannosaurus. I think you have the right idea.
ReplyDelete