Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tennis Ball Toy

Yesterday was my first birthday and my mom and dad surprised me with a new toy!


It's a cool tennis ball toy just like my buddy Thor's!


This photo is a little blurry because I was shaking the toy and swinging it around in circles.


My mom even threw it around the backyard for me. I was tired after playing catch with my mom... I took a little rest and I kept the toy under my paw for safe keeping.


Thanks for playing with me today mom. I love my new tennis ball toy!


Love, Trooper

6 comments:

  1. What a great toy! It looks like you needed me to hold onto the other end though. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy first Birthday Trooper!
    Your new toy is very cool! Glad you had a great time playing with your mom. Those pictures in the snow are wonderful!

    Love,
    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happee Barkday, Trooper!! What a fun toy--can we come and play wif woo?

    Hope yur mommee gave woo some gud treets!

    Wuv,
    Gus and Waldo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I likes those toys. But we are not allowed to have them anymores cause the rope part gets shredded and ends up stuck in Mummys vacum cleener toy. :(

    Yer pal Dozer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Trooper!
    You got a pawesome present! Sure you have lots of fun with your new toy!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  6. w00f's Trooper, me iz sorry me iz late, but me wanted to wish u a happy late barkday..hope u got lots of ear scratchies and u has many many more..

    b safe,
    ~rocky~

    ReplyDelete