Mason Dixie wanted to know what kind of doggy I am. My adoption papers show that my mom is a Shepherd/Collie mix. My dad is anyone's guess. My siblings were a variety of colors although one of my sisters looks exactly like me. Here's a puppy video that was taken of me and my brothers and sisters while we were living at the Rancho Coastal Humane Society. We make our appearance about half way through the video. My twin sister is wearing a pink collar and I'm wearing a blue collar. My mom never gets tired of watching this video. :)
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh thank you Trooper for sharing. You were (and still are) such a cute puppy. So glad you shared this with me and everyone. =)
ReplyDeleteHi, Trooper!
ReplyDeleteThat makes you a very interesting dog!
I enjoyed watching the video. All of you were having fun with the big dog!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
I wouldn't get tired of watching this video either!! You're so cute Trooper:)
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Bruce
Hi Trooper!
ReplyDeleteYour puppie video is wonderful! You and your brothers and sisters look so cute! Thanks for sharing.
Love,
Thor
Aw Trooper you wuz having fun with them other dawgs! Heh heh you wuz cute like a big ball of fluffy!
ReplyDeleteYer pal Dozer