Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bathies!

Hello Everybuddy! Today I had a visit from Harvey the mobile pet groomer. My mom loves Harvey because he comes right to our house to give me a bathie. I was inside of the van when my mom took this picture... poor Harvey had to carry me into the van because I didn't want to go in on my own. For some reason he groaned when he picked me up.

After my bath my mom gave me a Bully Stick to chew on. "Hurry up Mom... give me the stick!"

Hey, this bully stick is pretty good!

Here's my extreme close-up goofy face...

Mom says my fur is super soft now (and I smell good too!)

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

XOXO Trooper

9 comments:

  1. Hi, Trooper!
    Sure it is pawesome to have the groomers at your house!
    You look great after your bath!
    Yummy bully stick! A good treat after a nice bath!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trooper yer fur looks reely fluffy and soft and shiny after that bathies. I likes feeling cleen too but I shore hate the bathies part.

    Yer pal Dozer

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so handsome Trooper! Mother Nature has been giving me a bath every afternoon here...rain, rain, rain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZA! Even our momma has to get into da car ta get her hair washed 'n cut. You iz purr-ty special an' youz momma must ♥ you a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm... your right Trooper. You do smell good.
    Look good too!
    Norwood

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got all purteed up, and then went and laid down in the grass and dirt? You must have a nice mommee--our mommee would have had a FIT!

    Wuv,
    Gus and Waldo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Trooper! I love your beautiful fur! They look so fluffy and shiny! Taking baths isn't bad after all, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. A good chewy can make up for a lot -- even for a wretched bathie! I really hate baths, but get them anyway because I am told I get kind of stinky.
    Your friend, Alice the Beagle-Mix

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gee your hair smells delicious!

    ReplyDelete