Sunday, May 31, 2009

Polly Piggy

Hello Everybuddy! My good friends Wilbur (the Basset Hound) and Einstein (the dust mop) gave me a present yesterday.

It's a Polly Piggy stuffie!

The tag says that Polly is extremely durable. (Mom says that means I won't be able to rip her up.) Hmmm... we'll see about that!

First I tried to bite her back...

Next I tried to pull off her tail... Grrr!

Gosh... this is tougher than I thought it would be.

I'm pooped! And all I did was manage to chew part of her tail off.

Mom says my tongue is the same color as Polly...

*Sigh* If I can't chew Polly up I may as well use her as a pillow. Zzzzz Zzzzz...

XOXO Trooper

13 comments:

  1. Oh Trooper...you are such a cutie!! Just give it time...you'll eventually wear that piggy out!
    your pal,
    Bruce:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame Trooper, doesn't look ike you'll be having bacon for supper anytime soon! You need it too after climbing up that mountain - wore me out just reading it but oooo loved the photo's!!

    Wiry wags Eric xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wawwawawwawawawwwwwaaaaaaa poor Troopie.....
    we hate toys that we can't destroy!!!!
    Mmmmmmmmmmmm...do you need help from us trying crash it????
    But Troopie.....we think this little piggy is the best pillow we've ever seen!!
    and you look sooooooooooooo cute sleeping on it!!!!!!!
    We love you a lot!!!!!!!!
    HAve a wonderful week!!!!!
    Kisses and sweet licks!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Trooper you getted a Tuffy toy! I loves those types of toys very much. They reely are tuff.

    Yers is way cuter then mine too.

    Yer pal Dozer

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great friend.. Polly . She makes a great pillow!
    Norwood

    ReplyDelete
  6. We always put up our noses at those "indestructible" toys. They are no match for us!!

    Good luck in your future endeavors with Miss Piggy. May her stuffing not elude you!

    Wuv,
    Gus and Waldo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Trooper!
    They gave you a pawesome present!
    Polly Piggy is durable so you will enjoy her for a long time!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Trooper!
    Your friends gave you a very cool present!
    Good idea to use Polly Piggy as a pillow! =)

    xoxo,
    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Trooper!
    That new toy you got looks super! Maybe someday you will be able to chew it up! Until then at least she makes a comfy pillow!
    :) Tibby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Trooper. I just stopped by to say hello & to thank you for being such a good buddy. Hope you have a great weekend!
    your pal,
    Bruce:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey I think that little piggy may have had roast beef!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Round one to the piggie, but I think round two will go to you Trooper! Keep at it! BOL

    Licks,
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete