Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Dumbell Toy!

Look at this neat toy... it's two tennis balls connected together like a dumbbell!


Yup, I'm a goof ball...

I couldn't wait to take my toy outside! The first thing I did was run to the top of my snow mountain...

And then ZOOM! I ran down the mountain at warp speed right past my mom. Look at how my ears were blowing backwards!

Whew! All of that running around made me tired. I took a rest and dug my nose into the snow to cool off.

Ahhhh... I tell ya... it doesn't get any better than this!

XOXO Trooper

7 comments:

  1. Awe Trooper you are just so adorable, and you run ever so fast. What a great new toy you got. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Trooper!
    I have one of those toys but mine is not that fun!
    Being on top of your snow mountain sure is pawesome!
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes Trooper I had one of them thangs. I eated it in jest a few minnutes. Well aparently you are not sposed to eat that. So take it frum me jest keep on enjoying yer toy and do not eat it!

    Yer pal Dozer

    ReplyDelete
  4. That toy looks so fun dear Trooper !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Trooper
    I saw you on Tibby's Tales and thought you were adorable and just had to check you out.
    I had one of those and I ate it in 2 or 3 mins so like dozer i advise u not to eat it.
    Anywayz stop by my blog sometime and say Hi!!!
    Maybe we could follow each other!!!
    I got to go for walkies so hope to have a reply soon
    Your pal Travis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOWOOOOWOOO Dear Trooper!!!
    what a great new toy you had!!!
    we think that you're a very handsome dog and we love your pictures and your blog!!!
    we're been very lucky to have found you!!!!
    do you know that we love snow a lot like you??
    we would be with you on top of the snow mountain and playing togheter!!
    have a great weekend!!!
    lots of love and kisses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waldo would love this toy!

    Love,
    Dog Mom

    ReplyDelete