Saturday, March 7, 2009

You Are My Sunshine

You are my sunshine...

My only sunshine...

You make me happy...

When skies are grey... (Trooper LOVES to bask in the sunshine!)

I hope everyone has a nice weekend! XOXO Trooper

You Are My Sunshine ~ Words & Music by Jimmy Davis and Charles Mitchell

10 comments:

  1. Hi Trooper. I don't blame you for sitting in that sunshine!!! I like to do that too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trooper I luv sunshine too!! It is not sunny here in Teksus rite now fer once but it is still super hot.

    Yer pal Dozer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same for you Trooper!
    Great pictures!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. You is great in the sunshine! Who doesn't love a bit of a sunbathe.
    ~lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOOOWOOOO Trooper....
    you look soooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous in the sunshine!!!!
    our mom is falling in love with you!!!
    she adores you and your photos...and have reason....you're super dear fiend!!!!
    we're very happy to have knew you!!!!
    we love sun like you...but only when it's cold and not tooooo warm.....
    lots of love and kisses dear friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,Trooper,my pal,

    love your pics on sun. I love sun too..it's make me happy.
    I can't get enough of looking you and comparing our marks:-)You are very pretty.
    Lots of love,
    Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe Trooper my California Love, that is my all time favorite song. and the pictures of you in the sun makes me love the song even more. Love and Licks. Mason

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorree we hazint been to visit in a week--we have missed woo, friend!

    All da snow iz gone from arr howse. It is getting warm here!

    Wuv,
    Gus and Waldo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love sunshine too! Those are beautiful pictures of you! You are very handsome.

    Love,
    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there Sunshine. I got your card in the mail today, so awesome that it is edible, never have I seen such a thing. Thank you so so so much. Oh and mom has a surprise for me and my DWB friends. Next Spring she is going to take a road trip with her sister and me and travel to California, a DWB road trip, destination Big Bear city to swim in the ocean with you. =)

    ReplyDelete