Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Teddy Bear Toy...

Nom, nom, nom... my Mom gave me a teddy bear toy today...

Hmmm... I'm a big dog now. Do I look silly playing with a teddy bear?

Maybe I can hide it and no one will notice...

Move along folks... there's nothing to see here! Just ignore that brown, fuzzy thing under my paws...

Pssst! Thanks Mom! (I love my teddy bear toy...)

XOXO Trooper

8 comments:

  1. You are never too old for a teddy bear. If anything it makes you young at heart, do you like to share?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH dear Trooper!!!!
    what a wonderful toy!!!
    your Teddy Bear is soooooooooo cute and anybody is never too old to have his teddy bear!!!!!!!!
    you're soooooooo handsome....we love your photos and you!!!!!!!
    wish were with you and playing togheter!!!!!!!
    lots of love and kisses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute with your teddy bear toy!
    :) Tibby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Trooper teddy bear stuffys make great toys and dont let ennybuddy tell you otherwize!

    Yer pal Dozer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Trooper!
    Don't hide it!
    Toys are pawesome no matter our age!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww... Trooper you lood adorable with your bear toy!!

    You snuggle with it so very nicely.

    Lots of Luv & Kisses
    Addie and lucie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Trooper, I know I am just a cat, but I LOVE you man...in a man-cat-love kind of way that is...don't get any ideas now!

    ReplyDelete