Hiking is my favorite thing to do. Here I am looking out over the landscape.
We still have plenty of snow in the mountains. I love to play in the snow!
Help! I'm stuck! The snow was pretty deep in some spots... I was sinking into the snow in this picture.
Look at the pretty view of the surrounding mountains...
What a fun day! I hope my dad will take me hiking again next week. I'll keep you posted!
XOXO Trooper
OMD Dear Trooper!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great view!!!
you're very very lucky to live in these wonderful places!!!
can we come with you next time????
we love snow like you!!!!
sure we will be a great friends on the snow!!!:-)))))
Lots of love and kisses
What a great place for a hike. So beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us and I hope you get to go for another climb next week. =)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh Trooper,
ReplyDeleteI need to tell you a big, big secret but you can't tell the other bully breed buddies cuz they'd tease me. I think you are the handsomest boydog I've ever seen and well, I just thought you should know that!
It looks like you had a LOT of fun on your hike. We don't have mountains OR snow here but next month my Mommy will be able to start taking me swimming! I can't wait!
Love you in secret,
Noelle
That looks like so much fun. I love hiking, mountains, and snow (though no snow or mountains here in Central Texas). I sure wish Dozer could learn to appreciate experiences like that! :)
ReplyDelete