Sunday, March 22, 2009

Snowy Sunday

Hi everybody! Guess what? It SNOWED today! Yippee! My dad wasn't saying "yippee"... he was a bit grumpy because he had to take the snow shovel out of storage this morning. I think he may have been saying some bad words while he was shoveling the driveway.


I love, love, LOVE the snow. My mom had a hard time coaxing me back inside of the house this morning.

My mom and dad are going on a trip next week so I probably won't blog again until after they get back. Karen (my pet sitter) will be taking care of me, Grandpa Ollie and the kitty while my mom and dad are gone. Karen has promised to take me for lots of walks and she said that she'll throw the tennis ball for me in the backyard. Karen has a pretty golden girl named Chloe who loves to chase me around the yard - I'm going to have lots of fun while my mom and dad are on vacation!
My mom is taking her laptop with her so she'll try to leave comments on your blogs if she can. I'm not sure where mom and dad are going but mom says it's someplace WARM with NO SNOW! Humph! A place with no snow doesn't sound like very much fun to me!

Bye bye for now! XOXO Trooper

8 comments:

  1. Wow I can not believe you got snow again. I went swimming in a lake and you are bouncing around in snow. I enjoyed the lake, was so ready for it. Will miss you very much while your mom is away. Stay warm and do not forget me. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More snows?? Gosh Trooper yer place is crazyness. Here in Teksus it is hot and sunny now. Hey is yer Mummy and Daddy coming here??

    Yer pal Dozer

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMDDDD!!!!We cannot believe you got snow again!!!!
    what a lucky boyyyyy!!!!
    we love snow like you!!!!
    you look so happy and gorgeous in these photos!!!
    we love watching you rolling in the snow like us!!!!
    Hope your pet sitter taking good care of you!!!!
    but you'll have a goldie baby like a friend!!!!WOOWOOOWOOO...sure she falling in love with you handsome boy...you're irresistible!!!
    can't wait to hear from you again asap!!!
    take good care of you dear Troopie...we'll miss you a lot!!!
    Stay warm and think of us ok???
    Lots of love and kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Trooper!
    More snow?? Wow! I know you must be very happy!
    I wish your mom and dad a happy and safe trip!
    Have fun!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun with Karen, Trooper. Those pet sitters let you get away with murder, so take advantage of her...ha ha ha:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Trooper!
    It certainly looks like you love being in the snow! I am glad that all my snow is gone!
    :) Tibby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Trooper! Sorree we haven't been to your blog lately. Mommee and Daddee were out of town, and then they were sick!

    We can't believe that you had SNOW! Hope it has all gone away by the time your mommee and daddee get back! Hope you had fun while they were gone--sounded like you had a lot of fun things planned.

    Mommee told us that she saw a doggeh that looked JUST LIKE YOU at the dog park the other day! We went up to say hi, but he was not friendly like you would be. We hope to meet you sometime!

    Wuv,
    Gus and Waldo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that's a lot of snow!

    ReplyDelete